Aussie food starts ups with big hearts and big ideas can now apply to be part of the first round of the Australian Chobani Food Incubator program.
Since announcing the Australian arm of it’s extremely successful food incubator program just over a month ago, Chobani has received over 150 enquiries from food and beverage brands across the country looking to scale their business and take it to the next level.
Partnering with Monash’s Food Innovation Centre (FIC), the Chobani Food Incubator will combine the FIC’s facilities to support new product development, innovation, and quality with Chobani’s expertise in sales, marketing and customer engagement – creating the most holistic incubator program in the country.
The program aims to unearth and nurture innovative food start-ups who will challenge the system and shape the future of the Australian food industry.
The program specifically includes:
- 4-month incubator from February to April 2018, online and on-site
- 1 – 2 team members participating on-site with key Chobani team members
- Monthly programs at Chobani locations, including manufacturing facilities and Monash’s Food Innovation Centre
- Equity free capital: $10,000 grant to help grow your business
- Travel, hotel and other expenses covered
- Access to Chobani teams, top executives, and expert
Entries to the first round of the Australian Chobani Food Incubator program close on 30 November.
Image: Professor Nicolas Georges, Monash Director of Food and Agriculture, in the new food Incubator.